Tel: +92-51 2609743 Fax: +92-51 2609742
Sameena Nazir (Executive Director);
Rahila Emmanuel (Program Coordinator)
Potohar Organization for Development Advocacy (PODA) is a women’s
rights non-governmental organisation (NGO) working for the promotion and protection of human rights in rural areas of Pakistan since 2003. PODA’s vision is a democratic society based on education and gender equality for everyone. PODA’s mission is to facilitate the empowerment of marginalised rural communities, children, women and
youth through formal and non-formal education, legal empowerment and human rights advocacy to build a locally democratic and globally peaceful society.
• Annual Rural Women Conference,
• Agriculture and Small Business Education,
• Women’s Rights Advocacy and Education,
• Democracy and Human Rights Education, and
• Children Rights Education.
House-33/B, Street-16, Sector F-7/2, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan